The Science & Technology Facilities Council (STFC) is launching their Bridging for Innovators (B4I) programme to support UK industry to overcome product, manufacturing or process performance challenges.
As part of the B4I programme an event is being held on Wednesday 17 October to show how STFC can help address the current challenges in the Chemical sector.
This event offers companies an opportunity to discuss your challenge with world leading scientists and understand how to access leading edge research infrastructure.
- Jeremy Shears – Chief Scientist, Shell
- Paul Collier – Research Manager, Johnson Matthey
- Prof Adam Kowalski – Unilever
- Ken Lewtas – Director, Lewtas Science & Technologies (ex chief scientist at Infineum)
- Steve Fletcher – Head of Chemistry and Industrial Biotechnology, KTN
Why should you attend?
- Learn about funding opportunities
- Discussing your challenge with world leading scientists
- Understand how to access leading edge research infrastructure
- Hearing grand challenges and funding opportunities for the chemical sector
- Facility tour at CPI’s cutting-edge laboratories
- Networking with other chemical companies
For further information on this event, the funding or to register for this event please click here.