Natural Products in the Bio-economy
A collaboration-building workshop.
Wednesday 23rd October
The University of Aberdeen 10.30 – 18.00
ScotCHEM, IBioIC and SULSA will run a networking event on Natural Products in the Bio-economy on 23rd October 2019 at theUniversity of Aberdeen.
The aim is to build new collaborations.
Awards of up to £15,000 are available to support new Industry-academia partnerships. You must attend the event to be eligible.
This event is open to industry and academia from any relevant discipline.
An excellent opportunity to network with professionals from different disciplines and backgrounds.
Areas of Interest
- Natural products chemistry
- Genome mining
- Synthetic biology
- Prof Marcel Jaspars, The University of Aberdeen
- Dr Lois Henderson, Ingenza
- Dr Karl Burgess, The University of Edinburgh
- Prof Rebecca Goss, The University of St Andrews Dr Diane Irwin, Syngenta
- Dr Nicola Crowhurst, GSK
- Talks from industrialists, academics and funders.
- 3 x £5K industry-academia funding; you must attend to be eligible. Access to £15k IBioIC industry-academia funding.
- Structured networking
- Oral presentations
- Future directions workshop
- Poster session (you may use pre-existing posters)